Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Marc Daniels Professional will offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 7 days of purchase;
- You produce your original online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
- The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that
- It is in its original packaging
- It is unopened, unused and in its original saleable condition
If these requirements are not satisfied we reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns.
Marc Daniels Professional will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- Significantly different to those shown or described to you, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product is unsafe, and you can present your online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase.
Marc Daniels Professional reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Your original Marc Daniels Professional tax invoice/s are the best form of proof of purchase
Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
For ‘Change of Mind’ returns, it is your responsibility to safely ship the item/s back to us. The item/s must be complete with all packaging, and in a saleable condition. Please contact our Customer Service Team for instructions. Upon inspection in our warehouse, a refund will then be issued.